Friday 15 February 2013

Baby Weaning Update

Baby weaning commenced this week and is going really well. My Little Fellow is enjoying trying out something new and got really excited when he saw his food coming this morning - can't believe that he is almost 5 months old and starting to loose his baby looks already.

He is such a happy baby and loves to smile even when he's not very happy there's always a glimpse of a smile in there - let's hope that is a trait he can carry on into his adult life!!

Last night I got 6 whole hours of uninterupted sleep, I nearly jumped out of bed with excitement, maybe we have turned a corner and this is a sign of good things to come. It feels like such a long time since I had a proper nights sleep and I will not complain about 6 straight hours.

Looking forward to a nice family day out now before we get everybody ready to get back to school on Monday morning. Got my hair done this morning and I feel great.




No comments:

Post a Comment