Monday 4 March 2013

Blast from the Past

Last week we had major problems with our home computer. I won't get into the technical bits because I don't know what I'm talking about but I was so annoyed that I was faced with the prospect of loosing some our lovely family photos.

We had most of them backed up but not the more recent ones. So when we got our computer back at the weekend we had to get as much off it as possible and the only thing we were interested in was our photos because everything else wasn't that important.

My husband who knows lots of stuff about computers thankfully got everything and we didn't loose any of our photos - I was relieved.

Last night I sat down and started looking through some of our old stuff and it has prompted me to put up this one.


This photo was taken in August 2011 at the La Boqueria market in Barcelona. The market is just off La Rambla and is simply amazing. It reminded me of a fabulous family holiday and I have lovely memories of browsing through the food market that day. There was lots of hustle and bustle but we were enjoying walking around at our leisure and looking at all the displays.

I love food and this place really gets your senses tingling, we have so many photos of lovely foods that were on display - from fish to fresh fruit but I love this bright sweetie display.

This was our last family holiday as a foursome because we didn't get to do anything last year with preparing for our new arrival. I am really looking forward to start planning our holiday for this year as a fivesome and I'm sure we will have some more great photos to add to our collection.

The colours are beautiful and make me feel really happy on an otherwise dull cloudy Monday morning.
it is the best showcase of ingredients in the city, with its fish products which arrive 

1 comment:

  1. It would have been dreadful to lose precious family photos , so glad you retrieved yours. Great colourful sweetie photo! Reminds me of my trip to the New York M & M store last year!

    xx Jazzy

    ReplyDelete