Thursday 21 March 2013

Easter Bonnet

It's so hard to believe that it's time to make the Easter Bonnet for the school parade this Friday. I'm really looking forward to this year's because I wasn't able to get off work last year to see it. 
Funny how when boys get a little bit older that the straw hat or the hat that you just make up yourself from cardboard or whatever to have about just doesn't cut it anymore. Girls are definitely easier to please on this matter, in my opinion.
This year, we didn't want something that looked like a girls bonnet, or something that a baby would wear, so my Inbetweener and myself went shopping last week to get what we needed. 
In the end it was much easier than I had thought because he chose a brown cowboy hat and was simply delighted with it, now all we had to do was make it into an Easter Bonnet!!
We finished it in record time last night, great bit of teamwork and a very happy boy - job well done!



















2 comments:

  1. It looks brilliant, really cool with the Easter stuff on it! I like his choice, I'd wear that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna he knows what he wants and what he doesn't - getting to the age where it's not that cool for this lark:)

    ReplyDelete