Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wednesday Fashion Spot

This week I want to share with you some great accessory finds that I'm loving. 

It's great to take some time out for myself and look at things I like for me as opposed to baby stuff which I'm obsessed with naturally but my Little Fella has a wardrobe that outshines mine by a mile. 

Time to put that right but not to break the bank either!

These beautiful strappy sandals are new in to Penneys, and a steal at €15, bet they won't be hanging around for long.

Stunning Green Triangle Bracelet from TheButtonandBowFactory, €13 


Irregular Choice Warm Rays Shoe, €99.95 these beauties are available from McElhinneys.com, perfect for a special occasion and I love the colour.


Loving this Limited Edition Stem Embossed iPad or tablet case by Orla Kiely, it's also available in green or sand, priced at £75 (approx €88). I can justify the price as it's an investment :)





No comments:

Post a Comment