Thursday 14 March 2013

Why God Made Little Boys

I am thankful for my two beautiful healthy boys.
I never really thought much about having a boy or a girl when I was pregnant I just loved children.
To me as long as they were healthy who really cared if it was one or the other.
I wouldn't change my boys for anything and I am blessed to be their mum even though I think boys are much more hard work than girls!
This poem by an unknown author is for two of the most special men in my life.


God made the world out of His dreams 
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,

 Prairies and plans and wooded land,
 
Then paused and thought "I need someone to stand 
On top of mountains, to conquer the seas, 
Explore the plains and climb the trees. 


Someone to start out small and to grow, 
Sturdy, strong as a tree…" And so, 
He created boys, full of spirit and fun, 
To explore and conquer, to romp and run. 


With dirty faces and banged up chins, 
With courageous hearts and boyish grins. 


When He had completed the task He'd begun 
He surely said "A job well done".







No comments:

Post a Comment