Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wednesday Fashion Spot

This week I'm getting back into my skinny jeans.

It's the first time since The Little Fella was born that I've gone shopping for jeans because it has taken me much longer this time round to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight! 

I have been wearing my old ones for a while but haven't gone looking for new ones until now and I wanted something nice for Easter.

It's so hard for me to get jeans that fit right and I was delighted to get these beauties last week.


They are so soft and very comfortable as well as looking good. I love the vibrant blue colour which is perfect for spring!

I teamed them up with this cute little butterfly top.

It is sure to liven up any winter wardrobe and is a really versatile little piece.


jeans


butterflytop


Both items were purchased in DV8, check out their website here. They also do a lovely shoe collection!!



No comments:

Post a Comment