Friday 5 April 2013

Photo of the Week


This week my photo of the week is ''A Walk in the Woods''.

We have been blessed with great weather here this past week and yesterday we took a walk up the woods.

It was great for my Inbetweener and his cousin to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the sunshine.

Everything always looks so much better when the sun shines.

 I love this picture of them because they look like boys on a mission!!

A Awalk in the Woods Easter 2013


I'm linking with with Team Lloyd's Photo of the Week, pop over and have a look at the other great pictures or join in here.....

12 comments:

  1. Ohh, wonder what they are plotting! lovely pic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks perfectly beautiful, if still so wintery for a spring day! A lovely photo of the week. I would be delighted if you would join me on my Country Kids linky too, it is photo for there too. They do indeed look like boys on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks do much I was just looking at your blog through another! I'll join in tomorrow for definite I love other people's pics! Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. It's lovely when we see a bit of sunshine these days. And what a nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, yes it's a pity we don't have more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cold Spring sunshine ~ and I did a double take when I saw your photo, I thought it was our local national park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Jane it's great to have somewhere close by to go for long walks

      Delete
  6. Oh what a lovely sight it is to see the sunshine :) And I agree, they really look like they are plotting something!

    Thank you for linking up with Photo of The Week XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise I really look forward to having a look at all the pictures- I love it!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photo! Love the feeling you get of spring, sun and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm the same it makes everyone feel much more happy in themselves

      Delete