Friday 23 August 2013

Weekend...

It's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Weekend is one of my new regular posts here on the blog. 

A summary of what's been happening in our lives throughout the week- the good, the bad and the ugly.

It's been a busy and expensive week getting the last bits and pieces ready before the older two go back to school. I'm glad that everything is ready because there's nothing worse than having this hang over your head.

Our Teen starts back into her fourth year at secondary school next week and the week after our Inbetweener goes into third class.

It was very exciting here last night when our Little Fella stood up on his own, for about ten seconds then fell back down again. He is itching to walk and I'm sure it won't be long.

Our Little Fella has not been sleeping well this week which in turn means sleep deprivation for me and Mr P - lots of it. I think he is teething. Thankfully things have settled a bit as the week has gone on but I'm fairly sure I could pack the contents of our house into the bags that are under my eyes.

We have a busy weekend planned with a birthday party this weekend for Mr P's mum, a teenage disco and a spot of shopping before the schools re-open.

Somewhere in the middle of all this I plan to grab some time to relax and open a bottle of wine.

Last weekend we went to the Giant's Causeway and this photo is of all of us but as you can see it's virtually impossible to get everybody looking at the right time.

We took about eight shots here and none of us are looking at the camera at the same time, maybe though these make for the best photos.



I hope you have had a great week and enjoy your weekend whatever your plans xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment